Lost or lost your Spotify password? Or then again simply need to change your Spotify record to save it? Anything that the explanation, it just takes a couple of snaps to change your Spotify password.
As a Spotify client, you can’t change your username immediately (you can change your username assuming you interface with Facebook) – however, you can change your secret phrase at whatever point you need. Sadly, you can’t transform it with versatile applications on a PC. You can change Spotify secret key simply by utilizing a web program. So let’s start our topic about how to change Spotify passwords step by step:
The process to change Spotify password
To change your Spotify password, you’ll have to sign in to your account from internet browsers on Mac, Windows, Android, iPhone and iOS gadgets.
Likewise, to change your Spotify password, you should now recollect your password. On the off chance that you’ve failed to remember your password, you can undoubtedly reset it by adhering to the guidelines on the best way to reset your Spotify password in the following segment of this article. Perceive how to change your Spotify password:
- Open Spotify in your program.
- Click Login in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter your present email address or username and password. In the event that you consistently use Facebook to get to your record, you don’t have to change your Spotify password.
- Click Login.
- Click your profile in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select a record starting from the drop menu.
- In your record, look to the left menu and snap Change Password.
- Enter your present password and the new password in their part, and afterwards enter the new password in the new password space a few times.
- Click the SET NEW PASSWORD button.
The process to reset Spotify password
To transform it, you want to know your Spotify password now – in the event that you don’t recollect, you can immediately reset it with only a couple of snaps. This is the way to reset your Spotify password:
- Open your browser and search spotify.com
- Click Log In option in the upper-right corner.
- Click on the forgot your username or password? option.
- Enter your Spotify email address or username.
- Click on SEND option.
- Add the related email address to your Spotify account. A password reset email will be shipped off the email you gave. In the event that you don’t see the email in your unique inbox, actually look at your spam or garbage envelope or some other organizer (for instance, assuming you use Gmail, really take a look at the Social or Advanced tabs).
- Open reset password email on your inbox.
- Click the Reset Password link.
- Enter your new password.
- And click on send.
Congrats:- This is everything! You have effectively reset your Spotify password. You can now get back to Spotify and sign in to email. the email address you used to reset your password and enter another password.
I hope now you know how to change Spotify password of your account. It’s useful when you feel your account is hacked. If you change your passwords from time to time not only Spotify, on all apps then you can secure your account from being hacked. Now after reading this content you knowed how you can change or reset your spotify password.