The DU JAT 2022 exam advertisement will be released through the NTA on the official website of Delhi University. In addition, the NTA will notify the application dates for the exam on the website. DU JAT or Delhi University Joint Admission Test is a national level entrance examination which is conducted each year by the NTA or National Testing Agency for the candidates seeking admissions into BA Honours in Business Economics, Bachelors of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA).
DU JAT Detailed Eligibility Criteria
The National Testing Agency defines the criteria and rules to be considered while granting admissions to the candidates. BYJU’s Exam Prep has listed the essential DU JAT criteria for the exam:
- Candidates must have a minimum qualification of Class 12 examination from any recognized board/university of India.
- Aspirants must not have any backlogs in any of their previous examinations.
- There is no age limit mentioned by NTA for appearing for the examination.
- Aspirants belonging to the general or unreserved category are required to secure a minimum of 60% of total marks in aggregate in their class 12 examination.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories like SC, ST, CW, and we are expected to attain a minimum of 55% of total marks in aggregate for their Class 12 examination.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC category are expected to secure a minimum of 54% of total marks in aggregate in their class 12 examination.
- Candidates waiting for their Class 12 examination results can also apply.
How to Apply Online for DU JAT 2022 Application Form?
Basically, the DU JAT 2022 Application Form will be released online soon. Aspirants can follow the steps provided by BYJU’s Exam Prep for filling out the application form.
- First, visit the official website of Delhi University.
- And then the first step is the “Registration” process.
- Then, register yourself by providing the basic details.
- Once you have registered yourself successfully on the online portal, you will receive a registration number and a password.
- Now, log In through the registration number and password.
- Then, fill in your personal details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Thereafter, upload the required documents in the prescribed size and format. However, the list of documents that are to be uploaded has been mentioned below.
- You should select the course for which you wish to take admission.
- Once you have uploaded all the required documents and filled in all the details, you will be required to pay the application fee.
- In the end, you have to take a printout of the receipt and application form for future purposes.
General English Books for DU JAT 2022
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning- By R.S. Aggarwal
- High School English Grammar and Composition Book- By Wren & Martin
Quantitative Aptitude Books for DU JAT 2022
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation- By Arun Sharma
- Data Interpretation for the CAT- By Nishit K. Sinha
Analytical & Logical Reasoning for DU JAT 2022
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation – By Nishit K. Sinha
- Verbal Reasoning Book – By R S Agarwal
General Knowledge Study Materials for DU JAT 2022
- Manorama Year Book 2021
- GK Question Bank
- Newspapers like – The Hindu, Hindu Business Line, Financial Express, Wall Street Journal, Competition Success Review, Times of India, Economic Times, etc.
DU JAT Syllabus
- Quantitative Ability: Numbers, Profit and loss, ratio and proportion, fractions and decimals, graphs, and pie chart
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability: Verbal analogy, Time sequence, Word sequence, Terms and prepositions, Number series, Direction and distance, Verbal reasoning, and Missing characters
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms & Antonyms
- General Awareness: Geography, History, Economics, Politics, Current Affairs, Science, Computers, etc