Created by Intuit Inc, QuickBooks Online serves hundreds and thousands of companies worldwide. With the help of features and tools that QuickBooks provides users with, the management of day-to-day financial tasks can be easily done. However, despite QuickBooks being so advanced, it is not secure from errors and technical bugs. Recently, many users have reported QuickBooks Print & Preview not working issue while trying to print documents, reports, or invoices directly from QuickBooks Online. Through this post, we are going to discuss with you the reasons that lead to the occurrence of such QuickBooks Online printing issues and their possible troubleshooting ways.
Want to get over QuickBooks Print & Preview not working issue immediately? If yes, please contact our QuickBooks experts at the toll-free number (855)-856-0042.
You may also read — QuickBooks Error PS038
What causes QuickBooks Print & Preview not working issue?
QuickBooks Print & Preview not working issue usually gets triggered when there is too much data stored in the web browser. Although there are several other reasons too that can be behind it, such as:
- The Adobe Reader application is corrupted.
- Due to the Missing pdf component in QuickBooks Desktop.
What are the ways to fix QuickBooks Print & Preview not working issue?
Method 1- Delete the cache stored in your web browser
Instructions to clear the Firefox cache:
- Open Firefox and select the Menu button.
- Click on Settings.
- From the left-sidebar, pick Privacy & Security.
- Under the Cookies and Site Data section, select Clear Data…
- Clear the checkbox next to Cookies and Site Data.
- Checkmark the Cached Web Content checkbox, select Clear.
Instructions to clear the Google Chrome cache:
- Open Google Chrome and select the More menu.
- Click on the More tools option and then the Clear browsing data.
- Select All time as the time range.
- Mark the checkboxes next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Select Clear data.
Method 2- Repair the corrupted Adobe Reader application
- Exit all the open web browser screens and Adobe Reader.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key to select the Start menu.
- Enter “Control Page” in the search column and press the Enter key.
- Click on the Programs and Features option.
- From the list of programs, select Adobe Reader.
- Select the Uninstall/Change button.
- In the Setup dialog window, select the Next button.
- Select the Repair option and then click on the Next button.
- Click on the Install button.
- When the repairing of Adobe Reader is completed, select the Finish button.
- Reboot the computer.
- At last, log back into your QuickBooks Online and then try to print documents, reports, or invoices.
If QuickBooks Print & Preview not working issue persists even after following both the troubleshooting methods that we have discussed above in the post, then the Document settings in your web browser might be incorrect. Hence, our advice for you is to configure the Document settings in your web browser manually and then try to print documents, reports, or invoices. You can also get over QuickBooks Online printing issues instantly by getting in touch with our QuickBooks experts at the toll-free number (855)-856-0042.