Quick Solutions to Fix Brother Printer Blank Pages Issue
Do you get the Brother Printer Blank Pages Issue? Are you having trouble in your struggle with Brother Printer printing blank pages Problem? You might have recently purchased an upgraded Brother Printer to use for your office or for personal use. But soon after giving Print commands, you might have realized that the Brother Printer was printing blank pages. If so, it’s because of the printer’s print commands.
The blog will help you through an end-to-conclusion solution to resolve the issue on a quick basis. Without doubt or hesitation. in any way or denying their belief. In reality, this is the most frequent issue faced by many users of Brother Printer. The most common reason for this type of problem is that cartridges might have been depleted of ink the result
They could be the reasons for this issue. To fix this issue, the best thing to do is Scroll down the post then follow the instructions described in the entire post. The article provides the following step -by step solution to the issue. To fix any issue, it is essential to identify the root cause of the error. Here we’ll explain the causes. First, why this situation is the reason why this happens.
Find out the causes of Brother Printer Blank Page Issue
These are the reasons:
- There may not be enough to fill your cartridge with ink Your Brother printer could print empty pages.
- If you’re using a wireless Brother printer, a slow internet connection could cause this problem.
- It could be that your printer’s brother ink cartridge has not been properly installed or has poor quality, and it will Print pages that are blank.
- The wrong driver settings could cause the printer to print blank pages.
- The print heads of printers that are dirty are the cause of this issue.
- It could be that your Brother keeps running offline, which is why you’re facing this issue.
Let’s begin with the solution.
Quick Fixes Brother Printer Print Blank Pages
Brother Printer Offline Windows 10
If you find that your Brother Printer prints blank pages, you should try these solutions. The methods mentioned above are all effective. They have been tried and tested to ensure they are the most effective solutions. First, you must follow simple steps to solve the Brother Printer Blank page issue, and then you can move on to the next step. Further to an advanced solution.
Simple steps to correct the error “Brother Printer printing blank pages”
Follow the easy steps to solve the problem. Sometimes, the issue isn’t that big, it’s just an issue, so it can do these steps first before then you can move on to a more technical solution.
- The first step is to try to delete every print job that is in the queue for printing.
- Try to fix the problem by shutting off the Brother printer.
- Then, you must disconnect the cable that connects the printer to the computer.
- Also, turn the printer on again, and print the internal report.
- If the test results indicate that there isn’t any internal problem the issue is definitely software-related.
- Then, remove this Brother Printer driver and reinstall it once more. This may fix the problem.
If these steps do not solve, then without rethinking it, proceed to a more advanced solution. If you’re experiencing the Brother Printer offline window 10 then you are able to resolve the issue. By following these using the steps above. Also, follow exactly the same procedure if you’re having a problem with your brother’s printer offline.
Innovative solution for the Brother Printer with Blank Page Problem
Try these suggestions one at a time, and then try to solve the problem yourself.
Solution 1- Check for a Test Copy
Find out if your brother printer can make copies, as well as ensure that the printer’s hardware has no issues.
- In the first place, you have to alter the printer driver’s settings according to the operating system you are using.
- To be safe it is recommended to upgrade the driver for your brother printer that is installed on your computer.
- Finally, remove and install the printer software from your computer.
If the issue is present, you should continue looking for a solution.
Solution 2- Network Communication Issues
The issue could be related to network communications; therefore when you’re not able to print, make sure you check the printer connected to your network.
- In the beginning, you must move your printer to the closest location feasible to your router.
- Then, verify to see if you’re Brother printer isn’t connecting to the Wi-Fi network.
- Verify that your system and printers are part of the same network.
- Make sure you have instant internet access.
- For internet connections that are wired disconnect and connect every USB cable to the printer, and then try to connect it again.
Solution 3- Re-insert Ink Cartridge of Brother Printer
In fact, the incorrect placement of the ink cartridge could be the main reason for printing blank pages. You should be able to reinstall the toner to solve the issue as soon as possible.
- The first step is to have to remove the toner cartridge that was installed from the printer with care.
- Then close the door to the printer, and then place your cartridge on the other location.
- Next, clean the cartridge by removing it from the outside.
- You can leave the printer and ink cartridge to rest for a bit.
- Install the correct toner and then close the door of the printer.
Solution 4- Uncheck the Keep Printed Documents
Follow these steps:
- In the first place, you must start by opening the ‘Printer Properties’ section of your Brother printing screen.
- Choose the ‘Advanced’ option in the menu.
- After you click the ‘Printer process key, you can then” WIN PRINT” as an option.
- Then, on the default Data’, look for the “RAW alternative”.
- Additionally, press the “OK” button.
- Finally, navigate under the tab called ‘Advanced’, to uncheck the option prior to “Keep the print documents’.
The steps are also applicable to Brother Printer offline issue. Therefore, you can follow the identical steps if experiencing issues offline printing issues with the printer.
Solution 5- Change Brother Printer Alignment
Fix blank page issue with Brother Printer offline by changing Brother Printer Alignment. Here are the steps:
- First, turn on the printer, then open the “Ink section”.
- Select the expanded options and select the “Improve Print Quality’ option.
- Once you’ve done that, look for the option ‘Alignment’ and click it.
- After that, you need to choose the size of the Paper option according to the alignment you prefer.
- Then, you’ll need to press the basic alignment onto the tray of paper and then complete the tray by filling it with sufficient papers.
Last but not least, you have to print a test to verify whether your Brother printer is printing in a proper manner. The steps above will help you fix the problem. If you’re facing a different issue with brother Printers like brother printer is offline, then feel at ease to contact us.
Also Read: Troubleshooting Tips to Fix Epson Printer Network Issue