Not everyone is blessed with the perfect figure, but that doesn’t mean you’re stuck wearing your hair just like all of those other girls! If you’re looking for some ideas on how to style your fat head without looking like the world’s worst fashion disaster, these tips are for you! Let’s start by doing what no one ever does.
- Make a big, sloppy ponytail. The bigger the messier.
- Then take that wad of curly hair and put it into a bun atop your head. If it’s too hard to do this yourself, use a cute little elastic to hold it in place while you play with different hairstyles 3-6.
- You can also opt for a messy bun if a ponytail looks too boring for you. Just make sure to use bobby pins to hold it in place and to hide the elastic. Natural hairpins are best, but colored ones can be fun, too!
- Bangs are great. If your face is round or something, skip them; otherwise, pile ’em on! They camouflage double chins better than most sunglasses do.
- If you really must wear your hair down, try pinning back one side of your head with bobby pins or a cute clip that matches your outfit! It’ll really accentuate your chubby cheeks and soften up the look of your face.
- If you don’t want to make a mess, try one of these micro ringlets! They’re easy to do if you’re clumsy and they look just like real strands of hair.
- Finally, go ahead and cut your hair short but not too short! If it’s not too bad on the sides, that is! Use the same trick with bobby pins to get the layers of hair in the front and make it look like you have banged on top.
- It really doesn’t matter what color your hair is. Even though everyone always says blondes are hot because ‘naturally blonde’ symbolizes beauty, that’s not always true for chubby girls. If you’re a brunette, don’t be afraid to try different colors! For example, I’m a blonde and I tried going brunette once, but it didn’t look so hot on me.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with different lengths – just make sure you always leave some hair around the perimeter of your face! You can make pretty much any hairstyle work with a big fat face if you want to.
- If you’ve got a really pudgy face, pull on your cheeks until they look thinner before doing anything else if you need to!
Also read this :- plus size hairstyles for over 50 and overweight, how to make bleached hair soft and silky
That doesn’t mean that you should give up on your dreams of looking good, though! This blog post will help you find some great hairstyles for fat ladies that are sure to turn heads wherever you go. I’ll be honest, there are no hairstyles in this post for me (I’d be glad to provide them, though, if any of you needs help finding some), but hopefully, the tips here will help someone who is a little heavier (or maybe it will help you find your own style when you’re much thinner).
If we’re going with stereotypes, we’re also going to have to agree that fat girls are not presenting themselves well. I would like to create a fun blog post just on how girls can improve their image by being kinder to themselves and promoting healthy living, so stay tuned for that! For now, let’s talk about the dress.
Let’s start with the one that is a doozy: the fat suit. This was invented by the same folks who created the Beyonce and Rihanna costumes, and it is basically a costume made out of a large piece of fabric custom-tailored for your body, complete with accessories that make you look like you’ve put on weight. You can wear it at home or out to events, or even stand on a public scale while someone films you doing it to see if they’ll take care of the suit for you. (They usually do. A lot of the time, they’re just stunned that someone would do it.)
The fat suit is a great way to show people that you are proud of your body. Not only will they compliment you on your look, but they’ll probably also be a little more inclined to treat you the way you deserve to be treated if they see that you’re looking great. If you can find a way to use it for other parts of your life (like showing off in public when at home), then it’s going to help change people’s attitudes and lead them to change the way they treat all women.